The FUTURE partnership will present the results of the 3-year initiative, which aims at giving impetus to a future-looking career guidance and introduce the generation Z to the jobs of the future.
Date: Wednesday, November 11
Start: 10 am CET
ZOOM link – https://zoom.us/j/91708102921?pwd=TEt4eUVjM2FLNGdCbHpUWUxWTFYxZz09
Register now at: https://forms.gle/GHYV9FyudnfquURt5
– Opening key notes from Aline Juerges – policy officer at the European Commission
– Presentation of the FUTURE project
– Demonstration of the Future Time Traveller innovative career platform in 3D virtual world
– Application of the Future Time Traveller game in career guidance
– Game-based scenarios in career guidance
– Career Services for the Future – best practices from the European Competition for Innovative Career Guidance Tools
– Jobs of the Future – ideas of European young people
– Impact of FUTURE – results from piloting and exploitation with users
– Roadmap to the Future – key policy messages and prospects
The event will be held in English.